Email, Frequently Questions, Investment & Consulting, News & Event, News & Legislation, Online, Your Lawyer
Concurrently, the enterprises have to finalize the PIT whether arising or not, withholding tax deduction in the year and finalizing on behalf of authorized individuals. Read More
Four major policy changes Compulsory social insurance from 01/01/2018
The Social Insurance Act 2014 takes effect from 01/01/2016, In that there are many important terms until 01/01/2018 officially comes into effect. Read More
As of 2020, Chairperson of the Management Board is prohibited from holding the position of General Director
The Decree No. 71/2017/ND-CP providing guidance on company management applicable to public companies is coming into force as of August 01, 2017 and the Circular No. 121/2012/TT-BTC dated July 26, 2012 is abrogated.
According to this Decree, there is change in capacity of members of the Management Board of a public company. To be specified: Read More
- Having full civil act capacity as prescribed by law.
- Having good health in accordance with work requirements.
- Being managers, executives, experts or technical workers.
- Not a criminal offender or subject to criminal prosecution in accordance with Vietnamese and foreign laws;
- Approved in writing by a competent state agency on the employment of foreign workers.
Foreigners who have a work permit for a period of 12 months or more are entitled to temporary residence cards according to the regulations, the duration of the temporary residence card depends on the validity of the work permit. Read More