SPECIAL INVESTMENT PRINCIPLES AND INDUSTRY
I. HIGH TECHNOLOGY, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, SUPPORT INDUSTRY
- Application of high technologies on the List of high technologies prioritized for development investment under the Prime Minister’s decision.
- Producing products on the List of high-tech products encouraged for development under the Prime Minister’s decision.
- Manufacturing products on the list of supporting industry products prioritized for development according to the Government’s regulations on supporting industry development.
- High-tech incubation, high-tech enterprise incubation; venture capital for high-tech development; application, research and development of high technology in accordance with the law on high technology; manufacturing biotechnology products; training high-tech human resources; provide high-tech services.
- Producing software products, digital information content products, key information technology products, and software services in accordance with the law on information technology; manufacture network information security products and provide network information security services to ensure the conditions as prescribed by law on network information security; manufacture products formed from scientific and technological results in accordance with the law on science and technology.
- Producing renewable energy, clean energy, energy from waste destruction.
- Producing composite materials, light building materials and rare materials.
- Producing products on the list of key mechanical products under the Prime Minister’s decision.
1. Planting, tending, nurturing, protecting and developing forests, developing production forests in bare lands and bare hills, planting large timber forests and converting small timber plantations into large timber plantations; develop non-timber forest products, restore natural forests.
2. Cultivation, processing and preservation of agricultural, forestry and aquatic products, processing non-timber forest products.
3. Producing, multiplying and cross-breeding plant varieties, livestock breeds, forestry plant varieties, aquatic plant varieties, developing hi-tech forestry plant varieties.
4. Production, extraction and refining of salt.
5. Offshore fishing combines the application of advanced fishing methods; fisheries logistics; construction of fishing shipyards and fishing ships.
6. Rescue service at sea. Read More
Consult Enterprise, Consult Heredity & Land Consultant, Establish, Investment & Consulting, Legislation, News & Legislation
Investment incentives are one of the policies to help Vietnam develop its economy, attracting businesses, especially foreign ones (Korea, Japan, USA, China, Singapore, …) to Vietnam. over the years. So what are the basic investment incentive policies, how are the procedures in Vietnam, inco Minh Anh Law firm will summarize for interested customers.
Pursuant to the provisions of Clause 1, Article 15 of the Investment Law 2020 , the form of investment incentives includes:
Corporate income tax incentives, including the application of a lower corporate income tax rate than the normal tax rate for a definite term or for the entire duration of the investment project; tax exemption, tax reduction and other incentives in accordance with the law on corporate income tax (for example, a 2-year exemption, a 50% reduction in the next 4 years when investing in a new project in an industrial park, export processing zones and economic zones in Vietnam);
Exemption from import tax on goods imported to create fixed assets; raw materials, supplies and components imported for production in accordance with the law on export tax and import tax (for example, for an EP project in an export processing zone in Vietnam);
Exemption or reduction of land use levy, land rent, and land use tax (for example, for projects in mountainous areas, poor areas, with difficult economic conditions, to help develop local infrastructure;
Depreciation is fast, increasing the deductible expense when calculating taxable income (for example, for projects with high and advanced technology content). Read More
The Covid-19 epidemic, which has lasted from 2019 to the present time, has shown no sign of stopping, causing significant changes in the global economy, and business entities are the clearest evidence for affected by disease. In order to support business entities and encourage the spirit of Vietnamese business owners and foreign investors, the State issued Resolution No. 406/NQ-UBTVQH15 regarding of income tax reduction policies and tax reduction for enterprises, business households and individuals. Read More
- Can foreign individuals own homes in Vietnam? What is the type of possession?
- What types of houses can a foreign individual sell, lease, gift, or inherit?
- Is it possible for a foreign individual to possess a common house (the name of the current Vietnamese)?
- A construction project owned by my foreign private apartment, the proportion and quantity of houses?
- What are the requirements for a foreign individual to own a home in Vietnam?
- What are the applicable taxes and fees for foreign individuals to purchase a home?
- What taxes and fees does a foreign individual have to pay for the sale of a house?
- Who can buy a home from a foreign individual?
- Do foreign individuals have any right to the house they own?
In the last 20 years, Bac Ninh province in the Northern Key Economic zone has grown from an agricultural community to a major industrial center with the second-highest per capita income and one of the highest economic growth rates in the country. Surrounded by major economic centers such as Hanoi and Hai Phong, it has managed to establish itself as one of the major FDI destinations.
Foreign investors who need to find land, rent a workshop and provide legal consulting services for businesses in industrial zones in Bac Ninh province, please contact a lawyer of our law firm Inco Minh Anh or visit our website. me to consult the land price: kland.vn Read More
Song Cong 2 Industrial Park, which is one of the typical industrial zones of Thai Nguyen province, is attracting foreign investors to lease land to build factories.
With a convenient location, near Samsung Vietnam, clean land fund and many attractive investment incentives
Please contact us or refer to our website for advice:
Song Cong 1 Industrial Park, which is one of the typical industrial zones of Thai Nguyen province, is attracting foreign investors to lease land to build factories.
With a convenient location, near Samsung Vietnam, clean land at a reasonable price. For detailed information about industrial parks in Vietnam, investors please refer to our industrial real estate website at: