SPECIAL INVESTMENT PRINCIPLES AND INDUSTRY
I. HIGH TECHNOLOGY, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, SUPPORT INDUSTRY
- Application of high technologies on the List of high technologies prioritized for development investment under the Prime Minister’s decision.
- Producing products on the List of high-tech products encouraged for development under the Prime Minister’s decision.
- Manufacturing products on the list of supporting industry products prioritized for development according to the Government’s regulations on supporting industry development.
- High-tech incubation, high-tech enterprise incubation; venture capital for high-tech development; application, research and development of high technology in accordance with the law on high technology; manufacturing biotechnology products; training high-tech human resources; provide high-tech services.
- Producing software products, digital information content products, key information technology products, and software services in accordance with the law on information technology; manufacture network information security products and provide network information security services to ensure the conditions as prescribed by law on network information security; manufacture products formed from scientific and technological results in accordance with the law on science and technology.
- Producing renewable energy, clean energy, energy from waste destruction.
- Producing composite materials, light building materials and rare materials.
- Producing products on the list of key mechanical products under the Prime Minister’s decision.
1. Planting, tending, nurturing, protecting and developing forests, developing production forests in bare lands and bare hills, planting large timber forests and converting small timber plantations into large timber plantations; develop non-timber forest products, restore natural forests.
2. Cultivation, processing and preservation of agricultural, forestry and aquatic products, processing non-timber forest products.
3. Producing, multiplying and cross-breeding plant varieties, livestock breeds, forestry plant varieties, aquatic plant varieties, developing hi-tech forestry plant varieties.
4. Production, extraction and refining of salt.
5. Offshore fishing combines the application of advanced fishing methods; fisheries logistics; construction of fishing shipyards and fishing ships.
6. Rescue service at sea. Read More
1. Cases of permitting the transfer of land use rights in industrial zones
Pursuant to Articles 149, 174, 175 of the 2013 Land Law, economic organizations, households, individuals, overseas Vietnamese, and foreign-invested enterprises invest in production and business. Enterprises in industrial parks may sub-lease land associated with infrastructure from other economic organizations, overseas Vietnamese, foreign-invested enterprises investing in the construction and business of infrastructure, if:
• In case of sublease of land with one-off payment of land rental for the entire lease period, it is allowed to transfer land use rights.
• In case of sub-leasing land with annual rental payment, the transfer of land use rights is not allowed.
2. Conditions for transferring the right to use land in the IZ
• Having a Certificate, except for the case specified in Clause 3, Article 186 and the case of receiving an inheritance specified in Clause 1, Article 168 of the Land Law
• Land is not disputed.
• Land use rights are not distrained to secure judgment enforcement.
• During the land use period.
• In addition to the conditions specified above, when exercising the right to transfer land use rights, land users in an industrial park must also fully satisfy the conditions prescribed in Articles 189, 190, 191, 192, 193 and 194 of the Land Law 2013. Read More
- Can foreign individuals own homes in Vietnam? What is the type of possession?
- What types of houses can a foreign individual sell, lease, gift, or inherit?
- Is it possible for a foreign individual to possess a common house (the name of the current Vietnamese)?
- A construction project owned by my foreign private apartment, the proportion and quantity of houses?
- What are the requirements for a foreign individual to own a home in Vietnam?
- What are the applicable taxes and fees for foreign individuals to purchase a home?
- What taxes and fees does a foreign individual have to pay for the sale of a house?
- Who can buy a home from a foreign individual?
- Do foreign individuals have any right to the house they own?
Long An meets the conditions for economic development in all three sectors of industry including: agriculture, trade – service – urban.
For the area of industry, the province currently has 28 industrial zones and 32 industrial clusters located along the HCM City boundary, within a radius of 30-40 km, with a total planned area of 14,000 ha of available industrial land, about 10,000 ha and 4,000 ha of infrastructure have been ready to call for investment in industrial development.
Please refer to our industrial real estate website kland.vn. Investors should contact industrial real estate attorneys in advance for advice.
https://kland.vn/IndustrialPark/?type=&ptype=&province_id=&district_id=&keyword=long+an Read More
Song Cong 2 Industrial Park, which is one of the typical industrial zones of Thai Nguyen province, is attracting foreign investors to lease land to build factories.
With a convenient location, near Samsung Vietnam, clean land fund and many attractive investment incentives
Please contact us or refer to our website for advice:
Song Cong 1 Industrial Park, which is one of the typical industrial zones of Thai Nguyen province, is attracting foreign investors to lease land to build factories.
With a convenient location, near Samsung Vietnam, clean land at a reasonable price. For detailed information about industrial parks in Vietnam, investors please refer to our industrial real estate website at:
N. Nam Son – Hap Linh Industrial Park
- Position:Far from Hanoi Capital about 35km, Far from Noi Bai international airport about 50km, Far from Cai Lan sea port (Ha Long city) about 130km, Far from Lang Son border gate about 130km, Far from Hai Phong sea port 115km.
A. VSIP Bacninh Industrial Park
- Position:Far from Hanoi Capital about 16km, Far from Noi Bai international airport about 55km, Far from Cai Lan sea port (Ha Long city)about 140km, Far from Lang Son border gate about 135km, Far from Hai Phong sea port about 110km
- Total planned area:700 ha, of which area for industrial park is 500ha, for City 200ha.
- Investment owner:VSIP Bacninh company Ltd