Frequently Questions, Legislation
Legality of E-passport of Chinese in Vietnam
According to the law, when carrying out administrative procedures at a competent Vietnamese agency, Vietnamese citizens will have to present their identity card/citizen identity card, and foreigners will present it. passport. In the dossier submitted to the competent authority to carry out administrative procedures, it is always required to submit a copy of the foreigner’s passport. Foreign investors who want to carry out administrative procedures in Vietnam will have to make a copy or notarize a copy from the original passport.
However, when China grants citizens an electronic passport with a symbol starting with the letter E and in the passport there is a page with a cow’s tongue line, also known as a nine-dash line, which Vietnam does not recognize, so it will not be recognized by Vietnam. There are some problems when the Chinese carry out administrative procedures in Vietnam. Read More
Marriage & Family, Online
Inheritance and will Service
Inco Minh Anh Law Firm provides consulting services related to inheritance and will, including:
- Consulting and drafting wills;
- Consulting on the general provisions of the law on inheritance;
- Advice on inheritance according to wills;
- Consulting on payment and division of inheritance;
- Advising on forms of lawsuits to protect interests;
- Advice on writing lawsuit petitions and guiding lawsuit procedures;
- Appoint a representative lawyer to make complaints and protect the interests of customers before competent authorities.
Investment & Consulting, Service, Your Lawyer
Free legal consulting service of trustconsulting.vn
Minh Anh inco Law Firm provides clients with legal consulting services from the heart.
We hope to help customers, partners and investors who have difficulties in legal services in Vietnam. With us, investors will receive free consultation service in the first 2 hours by a reputable, dedicated lawyer.
In addition, on the 1st of every month, at the office of inco Minh Anh Law Firm, Room 310, Bonaza Duy Tan Building, 23 Tran Duy Hung, we will arrange lawyers and consultants for free legal advice. for all clients, individuals and businesses that need legal advice in the following areas:
Land law and real estate business law,
Law of inheritance, marriage and family,
and other civil and contractual disputes.
Please contact our call center in advance 0982674857 Lawyer Hoa Minh Anh, or email: [email protected] to schedule an appointment.
Sincerely thank you.
Consult Enterprise, Frequently Questions, News & Legislation
MONTHLY PAYMENT OF SOCIAL INSURANCE PAYMENT FROM SEPTEMBER 2021
Law on Social Insurance 2014, amended and supplemented in 2018 stipulates that “The monthly salary on which social insurance premiums are based will be the salary plus salary-based allowance and other amounts as prescribed in the labour law”. In labor contracts, besides the salary, the agreement about payment of social insurance is an issue of particular concern to the employer and the employee and there are still many unclear points. We, a law consulting firm Inco Minh Anh, will analyze and clarify in this article based on new circulars issued by the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs.
Firstly, the amounts included in the monthly salary to pay social insurance premiums (mandatory) include:
1. The salary by job or title is the salary calculated according to the time of the job or title according to the salary scale and salary table developed by the employer in accordance with the law; for employees who are paid by product or package salary, it is the salary calculated over time to determine the product unit price or package salary;
2. Salary-based allowance to compensate for factors on working conditions, job complexity, living conditions, and level of labor attraction that the salary agreed in the labor contract has not been taken into account or calculated not enough.
3. Other amounts can determine the specific salary along with the salary agreed in the labor contract and pay regularly in each pay period.
The amounts included in the monthly salary on which social insurance premiums are based are regular incomes, and it is easy to determine a specific amount. This makes it easy for enterprises to determine the insurance payment obligation for each employee. At the same time, the insurance agency also easily manages the declaration and payment of social insurance. Read More
Activity, News & Event, Your Lawyer
Policies to support employees affected by the Covid-19 epidemic
The covid-19 pandemic has been badly affecting the global economy, and Vietnam is no exception. Falling sales, stagnant production, delayed or even canceled orders have led to a financial burden for businesses, especially manufacturing enterprises – a group of enterprises with a lot of workers and employees (Hỗ trợ người lao động). As a result, businesses have difficulty in ensuring the lives of their employees while balancing their financial position. In such difficult period, Resolution 42 / NQ-CP was issued in a timely manner, reassuring enterprises and reassuring workers to continue to feel secure in production and business. Accordingly, Resolution 42 has a very important content that both businesses and employees are interested in, that is: “Supporting employees who have their labor contracts suspended, unpaid leave at 1.8 million / person, maximum time of 03 months.” Read More
Activity, Consult Enterprise, Frequently Questions, Legislation, News & Event, News & Legislation
DECREE 22/2020/ND-CP AMENDING AND SUPPLEMENTING ADDITIONAL DECREE 139/2016/ND-CP ON LICENSE TAX
On February 24, 2020, the Government issued Decree 22/2020/ND-CP, takes effect as of February 25, 2020
1. Cases of exempting license fees
Accordingly, from the date of entry into force of the decree, there will be three cases of free license (Point c, Clause 1, Article 1), namely:
First of all, exempting license fees in the first year of establishment or production (from January 1 to December 31) for: Newly established organizations (granted new tax identification numbers, new enterprise identification numbers) ; households, individuals and groups of individuals that are first engaged in production and business activities; exempt from license fees.
Secondly, small and medium-sized enterprises moving from business households business (under the provisions of Article 16 of the Law on Support for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises) are exempted from license fees for 03 years from the date of being granted the first business registration certificate. Read More
Consult Heredity & Land Consultant, Frequently Questions, Leasing land & Factory
Real Estate Law Guidebook-How to buy a house from a foreign individual in Vietnam
- Can foreign individuals own homes in Vietnam? What is the type of possession?
- What types of houses can a foreign individual sell, lease, gift, or inherit?
- Is it possible for a foreign individual to possess a common house (the name of the current Vietnamese)?
- A construction project owned by my foreign private apartment, the proportion and quantity of houses?
- What are the requirements for a foreign individual to own a home in Vietnam?
- What are the applicable taxes and fees for foreign individuals to purchase a home?
- What taxes and fees does a foreign individual have to pay for the sale of a house?
- Who can buy a home from a foreign individual?
- Do foreign individuals have any right to the house they own?
Consult Enterprise, Legislation, News & Legislation, Your Lawyer
Impose fines up to 20 million if not enough financial statements
This is a remarkable point in Decree 41/2018 / ND-CP on sanctioning administrative violations in the field of accounting and auditing. Read More
Email, Frequently Questions, Investment & Consulting, News & Event, News & Legislation, Online, Your Lawyer
08 legal issues the enterprises have to complete in January 2018
Concurrently, the enterprises have to finalize the PIT whether arising or not, withholding tax deduction in the year and finalizing on behalf of authorized individuals. Read More
Frequently Questions, News & Event, News & Legislation
legal Update N2, November 2017
Four major policy changes Compulsory social insurance from 01/01/2018
The Social Insurance Act 2014 takes effect from 01/01/2016, In that there are many important terms until 01/01/2018 officially comes into effect. Read More
News & Event, News & Legislation, Online
Vietnam expects $30 billion FDI by year-end
In the ten months of this year so far, Vietnam reported record high foreign investment inflows, with $28 billion coming in, primarily from APEC economies. The figure is expected to increase to $30 billion by the end of the year.
Frequently Questions, News & Event, News & Legislation, Your Lawyer
New legal update September – 2017 (N3)
The Ministry of Finance has issued a report guiding the Law on Amendment of and Addition to a Number of Articles of the Law on Value Added Tax (VAT).
Raised to 12% from 2019 Read More