legal Update April 2018
Raising the charter capital of Credit Guarantee Fund of small and medium enterprises to VND100 billion
This is a prominent feature of Decree 34/2018 / ND-CP promulgated by the Governmenton the establishment, organization and operation of the credit guarantee fund for small and medium enterprises. Decree 34/2018 / ND-CP is effective from March 8th2018
Specifically, the minimum charter capital at the time of establishment of the credit guarantee fund is 100 (one hundred) billion dongs granted by the provincial budget (the old regulation is at least VND 30 billion).
In addition, this Decree also stipulates that the subjects entitled to credit guarantee are:
Small and medium-sized enterprises in accordance with regulations have the potential to develop but are not eligible for access to bank credit in credit priority areas. In it, the fields
The priority areas are:
– The sectors eligible for credit priority shall comply with the guidance of the State Bank of Vietnam in each period;
– Fields or projects in priority areas of socio-economic development in each locality.
List of machinery, equipment and materials that can be produced at home
The Ministry of Planning and Investment issued Circular No. 01/2018 / TT-BKHDT announcing the list of machines, equipment, spare parts, specialized means of transport, raw materials, materials and semi-finished products. . Circular No. 01/2018 / TT-BKHDT came into effect on May 15th, 2018 and replaces Circular No. 14/2015 / TT-BKHDT dated November 17th, 2015. Whereby:
– The list of specialized means of transport produced in the country (Appendix I);
– The list of machinery and equipment which can be produced at home (Appendix II);
– The list of construction supplies which can be produced at home (Appendix III);
– List of raw materials, supplies, spare parts and spare parts in the country that can be produced (Appendix IV);
– The list of automobile parts and accessories which can be produced at home (Appendix V);
– The list of supplies necessary for petroleum activities can be produced at home (Appendix VI);
– The list of raw materials, supplies and semi-finished products for shipbuilding can be produced at home (Appendix VII).
– The list, machinery, equipment, raw materials, supplies and components of the telecommunications industry – information technology, digital content and software produced at home (Appendix VIII);
– The list of plant seeds, livestock breeds, fertilizers and plant protection drugs can be produced at home (Appendix IX).
Should you have any questions and need specific legal advice, please do not hesitate to contact us:
INCO MINH ANH CO., LTD
Email: [email protected]
Look forward to cooperate with you in future.