legal Update – November, 2017
The VAT policy is effective from 05/11/2017
This is the remarkable content mentioned in Circular 93/2017 / TT-BTC amending and supplementing Clause 3 and Clause 4, Article 12 of Circular No. 219/2013 / TT-BTC and annul Clause 7, Article 11 of the Circular. 156/2013 / TT-BTC. As follows:
- To refrain from submitting Form 06 / GTGT for registration of VAT by the deduction method for newly set up business establishments and operating business establishments with a VAT-liable turnover of under VND 1 billion.
- Guiding the filing of Form 06 / GTGT upon conversion of VAT calculation method.
- Supplementing the guidance on methods of calculation of VAT by business establishments, determined according to the VAT declaration dossiers guided in Article 11 of Circular 156/2013 / TT-BTC (amended and supplemented in 2014 and 2015).
From November 25, 2017: Declaration of imported chemicals through the National Portal
The Government has issued Decree 113/2017 / ND-CP dated 09/10/2017 detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the Law on chemicals.
Accordingly, the procedures for declaration of imported chemicals are as follows:
- Declaration of imported chemicals must be made prior to customs clearance through the National Portal. No declaration is made directly (paper documents) as stipulated in Circular 40/2011 / TT-BCT dated 14 / 11/2011.
- Remove chemical declaration; Instead, the Ministry of Industry and Trade responds to the information through the National Portal. This feedback is valid for completion of the declaration and as a basis for customs clearance.
- The organization or individual is responsible for the accuracy of the chemical declaration information and must keep records for at least 5 years.
Decree No. 113/2017 / ND-CP came into force on November 25, which replaces Decree 108/2008 / ND-CP dated 07 October 2008 and Decree 26/2011 / ND-CP dated 08/4/2011; At the same time, Article 8 of Decree No. 77/2016 / ND-CP of 01/07/2017.
Should you have any questions and need specific legal advice, please do not hesitate to contact us:
INCO MINH ANH CO., LTD
Email: [email protected]
Look forward to cooperate with you in future