PROCEDURES FOR APPLYING WORK PERMIT
- Having full civil act capacity as prescribed by law.
- Having good health in accordance with work requirements.
- Being managers, executives, experts or technical workers.
- Not a criminal offender or subject to criminal prosecution in accordance with Vietnamese and foreign laws;
- Approved in writing by a competent state agency on the employment of foreign workers.
- Application for issuance of work permits by the employer.
- Application for obtaining working position approval from People’s Committee of city/province.
- The health certificate or report on medical examination.
- The criminal record.
- For a specialist: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or higher qualifications.
- For a technician: Certificates or documents certifying that such foreign worker has been trained for at least 01 year or his/her major is relevant to the job(s)he is expected to taken in Vietnam; documents certifying that the foreign worker has at least 03 years of experience in relevant majors.
- 02 color pictures (4cm x 6cm, white background, frontal face, bareheaded and no colorful glasses) that are taken within 06 months ahead of the date of application
- Passport or a substitute for passport or other license for international travel.
For obtaining working position approval: 15 working days from the date of receipt of valid documents.
For obtaining work permit: 07 working days from the date of receipt of valid documents.
- Competent Authority:
For obtaining working position approval: People’s Committee of City/ Province.
For obtaining work permit: Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs.
Should you have any questions and need specific legal advice, please do not hesitate to contact us:
INCO MINH ANH CO., LTD
Email: [email protected]
Look forward to cooperate with you in future.